Monday, June 2, 2008

Skiing - First Medal

I went skiing with Papa, Maman and Jordan to the Alps. We went in the car, it didnt take very long to get there. When we got there it was snowing. When I woke up on the first morning it was really deep. I did snow angels in the snow.

First I had skiing lessons and I went up on the rope. Then after, when I was a bit better, I went on the lift with the button that you put between your legs, up to the top of the slope. Now, I can ski down easily, quicker than Mummy! I can do snow plough, turning, jumps and I'm not even scared. Next time I want to go on the big cable car and come down with Mummy.

I just go WHOOOOOOSH as I go down.

At the end of the week, I got a medal for my skiing. Mum and Dad were very proud because I had never done it before.

No comments: