Friday, February 22, 2008

The Nemo Centre Amsterdam




Mummy took Jordan and I to the Nemo Centre on Wednesday. It was really good.

It was about science and we did lots of experiments.

We did a wooden puzzle, some mirror games, a bike wheel force experiment.

I also blocked the water up in a hydro experiment with sandbags and metal blocks.

All three of us went into the real science lab. We put on our white coats and plastic glasses. Our experiment was to make Vitamin C, I chose it.

We did lots of electricity, water, weight, sound, sight, experiments, too many to list them all.

I think my favourite was filtering the water, I had to pump water into my yellow bucket and move along doing different things to clean the water.

This was my best place in Amsterdam and I would like to go there plus a million times more.

No comments: