Friday, February 22, 2008

While Mummy was at work...




On my school holidays I went to England for Mummy to do lots of work, so that she can get me lots of toys.

The plane was a little bit early and so Grandma and Grandad met us at the airport outside and then we went to their house. I am very pleased that Grandad can drive again and I was saying Wayhay Wayhay when I saw that he could.

On Thursday night we had fish and chips at Grandma and Grandad's house.

On Thursday I also went to the Doctors and on Friday I went to dentist. The dentist said I need a tinsy little filling and Jordan keeps pestering me about it.

Mummy went to work on Friday morning very very very very early. I had a lovely breakfast and I played lots of Duplo. I went out with Grandma and I had a nice day.

Mummy came back in the middle of Eastenders and then I went to bed because I had to get up early to fly and see Papa.

No comments: