Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Take a look – graffiti is not good!

There is a lot of graffiti in this world, especially in Marseille. I saw graffiti on the walls and benches at the local park where I live and then I saw some on walls beside my school. I see it everywhere, every day.

You cannot take graffiti off unless you have the special removing liquid. The people that do the graffiti are very selfish. I wish they would think before they did it.

In Paris there are graffiti police who try to eliminate the graffiti just after it’s done. They work all day and all night driving around the City cleaning graffiti off.

I don’t like seeing graffiti because it’s dirty and often objects are damaged from it. Buildings don’t look neat and tidy after they have been spoiled like this.

Please stop the graffiti!

No comments: